Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next Bangalore
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description: QA Analyst
Who we're looking for:
ICF Interactive is looking to hire a QA Engineer to the team. Below is the requirement.
Experience Level : 2-5 Years
Key Responsibilities :
- Design software testing plans and strategies
- Implement software test plan
- Identify, isolate, report, and track product defects
- Support software applications
Other Requirements :
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
- Experience with an enterprise level Content Management System (CMS) or Web Content Management tool ( Preferably AEM or Hybris)
- Expertise at writing test scripts
- Experience with testing web applications across multiple browsers
- Familiar with debugging tools such as Firebug
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills
- Organized and methodical
- Gives careful attention to details
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good customer interface skills
- Ability to put yourself in the customers mind-set
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Comfortable working with web applications
- Other Competencies
- Experience with Atlassian suite products such as JIRA, Bamboo, and Confluence
- Experience and understanding of automated testing using tools such as Selenium
- Experience with mobile application and devices (smartphone/tablets)
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile team development environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/ Females/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)