Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator and Business Data Analyst- Philadelphia, PA
Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator and Business Data Analyst
We are currently seeking a business data analyst for our Energy Efficiency division to coordinate activities related to the implementation of commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for our Philadelphia based client.
Our ICF team includes a cross functional team organization of program management, outreach, technical services, program tracking and reporting and marketing.
The Program Coordinator will serve as an overall coordinator across all these functional areas and perform duties within each of the groups.
Additionally, the Program Coordinator will monitor and provide quality control and quality assurance duties related to the program’s database and customer relationship management (CRM) systems which track all leads, opportunities and projects and their status for the program. Management of these systems will include tasks related to forecasting of future participation, energy savings and budget expenditures for the program.
- Manage the daily maintenance of program databases, utilized by the program implementation team, to ensure data integrity
- Prepare internal and external reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on customer participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Utilize historic data and simulations to project annual program participation and energy savings
- Maintain business workflow documents and program operations manuals
- Work with IT to improve database systems and architecture and troubleshoot variances in calculations
- Coordinate with IT and invoicing teams on bi-weekly client invoicing process
- Work with marketing team to update forms, collateral, and assist in upcoming events and trainings for program trade allies and customers
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure all activities related to quality program delivery is executed
- Maintain and update shared files, resources and program documents to ensure all program staff has access to latest versions of materials
- Perform reconciliation task between qualified leads stored in program CRM solution and Project Database
To Be Successful, you will need:
- BS/BA degree in Economics (preferred), Business Administration/Management, Quantitative Mathematics or similar with 1-2 years related experience.
- Advanced MS Excel experience and skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- SQL and database experience
- Data management experience with a sales based management platform such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce
- Experience with statistics and related software (SPSS, STATA, EViews, SAS)
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Philadelphia, PA (PA06)