Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Claims Representative Manager
ICF is looking for an Environmental Claim Manager who will be responsible for the daily operations of claims administration under a third-party administrator (TPA) contract to support reimbursement of costs for environmental cleanup and third-party damages for the Pennsylvania Underground Storage Tank Indemnification Fund (the Fund).
- Train, coordinate and review the work of claim investigators
- Establish controls to ensure that Claims Investigators are complying with the requirements
- of the Claims Manual
- Maintain an effective diary system to ensure that all claims are reviewed in compliance with contract requirements
- Make appropriate use of staff geologist and specialty providers for assistance with technical topics
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the Fund regarding all relevant activities related to claims processing by their direct reports
- Work closely with the Account Manager and the Fund to develop, implement, and manage program changes in order to make the claims process more efficient
- Recommend, when necessary, program changes in order to make the claims process more efficient
- Attend Board meetings and meetings with Fund personnel, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance or a related field
- Seven (7) or more years of demonstrated environmental loss claims experience
- Demonstrated experience handling and managing claims resulting from underground storage tank releases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software
- Proficient in the use of claim and document management software typical of the insurance industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Capacity for working in teams, both locally and remotely
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Middletown, PA (PA04)