Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Media Planner
Associate Media Planner
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters, and that inspires us each and every day.
We are looking for an associate media planner to assist our leaders in developing integrated media strategies and executing efficient online and offline media plans. If you live and breathe technology and marketing. If you can’t wait to see what the latest lead-gen results are. If an unexpected insight puts a smile on your face. Well then, we’re looking for you.
This is an exciting role offering excellent opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and uniquely positioned organization. This high profile, support role will be at ICF Next’s headquarters in Fairfax, VA.
- Assist with the management of multiple media accounts across a variety of industry verticals, such as energy efficiency and healthcare
- Provide support to planning leads by conducting research and maintaining client-facing deliverables
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of both online and offline paid media channels: Display, Social, Search, Print, Broadcast, Outdoor, etc.
- Collaborate with campaign managers to compile data and track campaign performance
- Analyze results and budget summaries on a regular basis; Develop client-facing report presentations and deliverables
- Research and identify vendors to become valued partners, cultivating existing relationships for best pricing
- Aide in educating project managers and clients on best practices and emerging technologies
- Accomplish all other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience developing paid media solutions within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- Must have an understanding of marketing and media planning principles and experience working with creative teams and clients in developing strategies
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of MRI, Strata, and/or equivalent media software
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments
- Possess an understanding of the management of paid search and social media platforms
- Experience with third party media partners; includes exposure to programmatic media buying
- Experience reporting on Google Analytics
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)