Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Domain Lead
ICF seeks an experienced Cyber Domain Lead that will lead the day-to-day activities of domain instructors
In this role you will:
- Performs the duties of an instructor while providing and maintaining specific subject matter expertise in their domain area. .
- Ensures team members are prepared for instruction.
- Offers recommendations on domain course development and delivery.
- Instructs students in the academy classroom and lab environments. Cyber Domain Lead
What you need to be considered:
- Active DoD Clearance
- 5+ years of relevant classroom and lab training experience
- Experience working in a DoD environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)