Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate User Experience Designer
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for an Associate User Experience Designer to join our Toronto team in Summer 2020.
Some of the things you will do as an Associate User Experience Designer:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to gather requirements, develop wireframes, interactions and prototypes to communicate the design of a customer experience
- Recommend new approaches to digital applications, based on data-driven insights provided by Analysts, Researchers and Strategists
- Participate in client workshops to help frame problems, build insights and identify user experience opportunities and solutions
- Conduct primary and secondary research and create presentations and analyses of market research or prevailing trends in the industry
- Translating technological, operational, and functional constraints into human-centered opportunities
- Create user flows, information architecture diagrams and wireframes
- Define user experience design goals and design principles
- Build prototypes for the purposes of conveying interactions to clients and development team and for usability testing
- Work in an agile environment using lean design and design thinking methods
As an Associate User Experience Designer, you will have:
- A degree or certificate from a post-secondary program in Graphic Design, UXD, Information Studies or similar
- Experience in Digital Strategy, Design, Information Architecture or UX for digital projects
- A mix of a technical and creative understanding of how user experiences are bound by technology and enabled by design
- Previous experience in either developing wireframes, prototypes and information architectures, or creating customer experiences from concept to design
- The ability to communicate your ideas and solutions to others
- Skills in sketching and conveying ideas on paper and whiteboards
- Experience with industry standard digital tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, Sketch or Invision to publish UX concepts and ideas
- Incredible attention to detail and precision in your work
- A curious mind, a collaborative spirit and a willingness to learn
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)