Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Branch Analyst - Aguadilla
ICF seeks a branch Analyst to support our Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico! These positions will address cases by the funding authority, review all relevant data and create a response. Position is full-time, benefits-eligible and is located in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Follow the guidelines indicated in the Standard Operating Procedures of the Branch Analyst.
- Working in conjunction with the Municipalities to gather, assemble, and digitize documentation that is required in the preparation and submission of the Request for Reimbursement
- Assist in the process of preparing the required FEMA summary documents such as FAL, FAE, and others to support the Request for Reimbursement
- Gather the necessary supporting documents such as timesheets, inventory sheets, generator run logs
- Assist Municipalities in the creation and submission of Request for Advance and Request for Reimbursement in DRS
- Provide guidance to Municipalities on the COR3 Reimbursement Policies
- Assist Municipalities with gathering documentation to respond to Request for Information (RFI) from COR3 and FEMA
- Coordinate weekly meetings to follow up assigned tasks related to the municipalities. (meetings can be at the Branch or
in the municipality. It is recommended that the weeks alternate)
- Upload documents to the DRS system and track the information.
- Keep the municipality informed about the importance and need to verify the DRS daily.
- Evaluate documents provided by municipalities to verify the scope of the approved 90-91
- Assist the municipality in any issues related to project refunds (example: Deadlines or time extensions)
- Coordinate with your supervision workshops, training to municipalities that do not have access to DRS.
- Review regulations and policies that support reimbursable expenses.
- Interact with the regulatory and technical team as necessary for the best result.
- Provide the necessary information as requested by your supervisor.
- Provide the weekly report (in the template to this report) and any other requested report.
- Keep the internal Municipal Record and RFR-RFI Trackers updated.
- Create work plans with the municipalities to work on the deadlines of COR3 and FEMA.
- Keep the supervisor and any other leader or worker informed about issues, problems and solutions.
- Share with COR3 and FEMA the documentation provides by the municipalities for the creation of Versions, PW or any other matter related to the reimbursement to this Disaster. Example. Emails with the information eligible for version creation.
- Keep the Municipality POC updated
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, such as experience in case or grant management, auditing or finances
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations and federal, state and local guidelines of Puerto Rico
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize task with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
- Experience in complex web-based systems
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- A passion for making a difference by what you do
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)