Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager- Electric Technologies- Tulsa
ICF is seeking an Account Manager to support our clients and projects in our Commercial Energy Division. The Account Manager will provide sales, account management, and field/technical services for a utility beneficial electrification program. The position will be home-based and will require daily travel to meet with targeted commercial and industrial customers. The position will be responsible for identifying opportunities for conversion to electric-powered technologies, working with end-users and dealers to explain the benefits of electrification, working with tools to calculate financial and emission savings potential of conversions, presenting and discussing savings analysis, and performing inspections of work completed.
Sales and/or technical expertise with one or more of the following electric-technologies is preferred: Forklifts, Industrial Batteries/Charging Infrastructure, Cranes, Marine/Port Equipment, or other Industrial Equipment.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with commercial and industrial customers daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of electric-powered technologies
- Calculate financial savings potential of conversion opportunities
- Write and present summary reports of consultation visits
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Field inspections, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure Quality Assurance
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the program
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities.
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert on the programs and technologies you represent.
- 5+ years of experience with equipment or electric technology sales, engineering, or energy efficiency expertise
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial and industrial sectors
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel), and experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Must possess a working vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Oklahoma Remote Office (OK99)