Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Content Strategist
ICF is currently seeking a Digital Content Strategist to work in Headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia.
ICF delivers project management support services to the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime. We are seeking a Webinars/Communications Administrator to support web and education and outreach services within the Office for Victims of Crime Training and Technical Assistance Center (OVC TTAC). The ideal candidate will possess a solid understanding of webinar administration and web content coordination and assist with marketing and related activities.
- Serve as webinar administrator.
- Assist with website content and technology tasks.
- Perform Section 508 compliance work.
- Support communication and marketing activities.
- Develop and disseminate e-blasts.
- Support learning management system implementation and administration.
- Support quality assurance of processes for all team activities.
- Respond to client data calls as necessary.
- Respond to the needs and requests of multiple managers and other staff.
- Support proposal development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Social Services, Marketing, Criminal Justice, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting web content management and usage, webinar support, and marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Connect.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Knowledge and applicability of Section 508 compliance.
- Experience in the field of victims’ rights and services or criminal justice.
- Prior consulting experience with other professional services firms who have a substantial track record to serving the U.S. Department of Justice and/or other similar public sector agencies.
- •Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
•Team player with the ability to frequently change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
•Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
•Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
•Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
•Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
•High quality control skills with attention to detail.
•Effective time-management skills with emphasis on quality and timely completion of tasks.•Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)