Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Business Analyst - Toronto
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for an Associate Business Analyst to join our Toronto team in Summer 2020.
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform requirements gathering through stakeholder interviews, document and artifact analysis, code and database reviews and participate in workshop sessions
- Author clear and concise technical requirement documentation
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze information and functional needs, deliver functional and business requirements and create user stories
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related technical fields
- Understanding of general application programming and database concepts including modifying SQL scripts
- Capability of clearly communicating complex system issues to technical and non-technical personnel and users
- Experience with full software development life cycles and process improvement methodologies
- Ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and problem solve technical issues
- Familiarity with UML modeling and process flow development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Digital agency or consulting firm experience preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)