Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Project Coordinator
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for a Digital Project Coordinator to join our Fairfax team in Summer 2020.
As a Digital Project Coordinator, you will:
- Maximize your potential and grow your expertise in digital project management
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to implement digital client solutions
- Support and help senior project managers provide structure for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, media, strategy, technology, social, PR, brand, etc)
- Assist team members in the communication of relevant project information (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables) while tracking overall budget and margin management
- Document activities of the project team, such as: schedules, meeting notes, agendas, status reports, etc
As a Digital Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Internship experience at a consulting firm or agency preferred
- Emerging understanding of project management lifecycle
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Solution oriented with an ability to identify problems
- Emerging MS Office skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)