Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support, Residential Energy Efficiency Programs - Michigan
Program Support, Residential Energy Efficiency Programs
Primarily in Detroit MI with occasional travel to Jackson, MI
We are currently seeking an Energy Analyst to join our Midwest Energy Efficiency Consultation team in support of our Michigan-based Utility Programs. Expected contributions of the candidate include the development of innovative reporting and analysis, market research, as well as account management support.
The candidate will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects, and interact with a team of professionals to provide best practice solutions to our clients. Energy Analysts at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Work as part of a team on the implementation of client sponsored energy efficiency programs
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking/reporting
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Act as liaison between program participants, subcontractors and customer service/processing team
- Coordinate and follow up on program Quality Assurance activities as appropriate
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strength in data analytics
- 1-2 years of energy efficiency related experience
- 1-3 years of rebate processing experience in technical sector. Examples include; construction, energy, automotive or IT services
- Previous customer service experience in home repair/renovation or equivalent building trades
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)