Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager/Account Manager- Energy Efficiency - OHIO
Energy Efficiency Program Account Manager
Energy Efficiency Division
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Columbus Ohio. The selected candidate will support our Residential New Construction program.
This position requires experience with client relationships, budget tracking, and program management. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining single family and multifamily developers and builders, raters, architects, and HVAC contractors.
Responsibility for core program responsibilities across the territory:
- Manage day to day operations of the contract
- Recruit and retain builders and raters to participate in the program to meet program savings goals
- Review program records to track towards progress towards goals
- Coordinate with client to ensure all program goals are met, and make adjustments as needed to meet goals
- Recruit architects and developers for multifamily tier of new construction program
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of related work experience
- Previous experience managing staff and client interactions
- A clean and valid drivers license
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong management skills to help grow and lead a team
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, builders, raters, architects and HVAC staff
- Ability, expectation and responsibility to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Ohio Remote Office (OH99)