Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Specialist – QA/QC Support - New York Capital Region/Mid-Hudson
Energy Efficiency Specialist – QA/QC Support
New York Capital Region/Mid-Hudson
To support our growth we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide Utility Program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Division.
- Work as part of the energy efficiency team ensuring that the implementation of client sponsored energy projects are successfully executed
- Coordinate with or follow up on in field program Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities as directed
- Conduct Trade Ally outreach and training as needed
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Assisting in preparation of internal and client facing presentations
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to contractors and distributorships within a set service territory
- Promote energy efficient technologies to both the residential and commercial market segments. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Conduct program desktop Quality Assurance on incentive claims, as assigned, and provide feedback and administrative support to contractors and distributors in order to facilitate accurate reporting and timely payment of incentives
- Attend client sponsored promotional events at wholesale and retail levels
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Construction Management) or related trade experience.
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Experience with the energy efficiency market in the Northeast, especially Upstate and Western New York regions
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies and products (especially residential and C&I energy-efficient measures), as well as energy issues in existing residential, commercial and institutional buildings
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the industry including utility client customers, architects, engineers, contractors, non-profit officials, public officials and other market actors and stakeholders, as necessary to achieve project goals.
- Experience with the Trade Allies working on energy efficiency programs in the Northeast or building relationships with trade allies in similar markets
- Knowledge of local laws and New York State building codes and practices
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for energy efficiency
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Certified Energy Manager, LEED other industry certifications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)