Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Specialist - E&A power and fuels Asia
Job Description: Energy Market Specialist
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Energy Market Specialist in our New Delhi, India office to lead our work in energy markets. We seek candidates who will help us grow ICF’s energy market business, building on our established team and leveraging ICF’s broad energy sector capabilities in power / fuels / oil & gas markets.
The candidate should have a strong academic background, experience of working in oil and gas sector; have an ability to quickly learn and master new concepts; an ability to establish and nurture relationships with clients; ability to think logically and also creatively; work independently; and at the same time have the ability to contribute as a team player; and most importantly have a result oriented approach to completing tasks.
The selected candidate will (a) Support large assignments by leading research, analysis, modelling, report writing and Client presentations. (b) individually lead smaller assignments entirely (c) support generation of new business by initiating client contact, generating leads and contributing to proposal writing
The selected candidate will also have an opportunity to apply experience and academic knowledge, lead projects, and interact with experts and clients in the field, while continuing to build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Project Delivery:
- Contribute as a strong team member on projects – lead research, analysis and preparation of deliverables (presentations, reports)
- Support large consulting engagements and lead smaller engagements
- Provide market insights and analytically-based analyses of energy policies and markets
- Business Development:
- Expand energy market business with existing and new clients.
- Support large proposals and lead smaller proposals including marketing, scope development, proposal writing and budgeting
- Develop relationships in the industry
- Thought leadership
- Be up to date on industry developments
- Publish whitepapers on relevant topics
- MBA candidates with strong academic background
- Bachelor’s Degree from Tier 1 institutes (preferred Chemical Engineering, other domains with strong academic background can also be considered
- 3-5 years of experience in Oil and Gas
- Candidate having an experience in natural gas sector in India is desirable
- Consulting experience is preferred
- Demonstrative knowledge of oil & gas sector
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)