Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Accounts Receivable Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounts Receivable, the Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager is a key leader within the Accounting and Finance Team. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day invoicing operations. This includes invoicing and unbilled analysis, with support to collections, cash applications and all relevant processes, procedures, reporting and analysis. The AR Manager will need to develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with members of the Finance and Accounting organization, and the Operations and Executive leadership teams.
What you will do…
- Oversee and manage the AR supervisors and billing team to ensure that all invoicing process are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee and manage unbilled reconciliations and analysis. Maintain variance analyses between revenue and billed amounts. Work with finance and operation leadership on solutions to clear unbilled
- Support subledger reconciliations, accounts receivable analysis and reserves
- Partner with Operations and Finance leadership to drive DSO targets
- Review all billing setups for new or revised key contracts
- Assist with the development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures
- Work with other AR Managers to develop and implement training and staff development programs for the AR team
What you will need….
- Four-year accounting/finance degree from accredited university or equivalent work experience
- MBA/CPA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance or equivalent with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years of management experience
- Solid Microsoft excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, charts, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Sales to Cash process
- Experience w/ Costpoint 7+
- Proven leadership and management capability
- Proven analytical skills
- High self-motivation
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong and effective change management skills
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and internal controls
- Proven ability lead initiative with a focus on continuous improvement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)