Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Strategic Growth Lead
ICF Next is looking for a proven Strategic Growth Lead to grow its client base by building and growing a strong sales process, team, and culture. This professional will work directly with the ICF Next Canada Leadership team to define and execute the vision for the Canadian business. This professional will work closely with the Partner, Head of Client Solutions to set the bar for sales performance and drive revenue by articulating a vision for our business development efforts and working with subject matter experts across the network to achieve our sales goals. The Strategic Growth Lead is ultimately responsible for the pursuit and winning of key business for the Canadian market.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are capable of building long lasting relationships with just about anyone.
- Adaptable, you can pivot rapidly in response to market demands/needs and thrive in a fluid and dynamic work environment.
- Technology Enthusiast, you know your way around a digital ecosystem and can talk the talk. Don’t worry we have people who can do the walking for you!
- A Strategic Thinker, you are able to develop alternative approaches on how to win and grow our client’s businesses, you build trust by being curious, strategic, asking great questions and listening intently.
- A Coach, you have a tendency to support our internal team and clients through any obstacle they might be facing. You are their trusted advisor.
- A Communicator, you possess a way with words and can effectively communicate with anyone on any topic, you own the room! You hear what our clients are actually saying and can identify key motivators and opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Create and execute a best-in-class sales process, including prospecting capabilities, lead generation and management, sales funneling and cycle, and metrics management
- Work with the ICF Next Canada Leadership team to define our target pursuits, refine our go-to-market narrative, and set the direction on what projects and clients our business should pursue and win
- Develop deep relationships with our service and technology partners, client solutions team, project management and other subject matter experts across the ICF Next network
- Work closely with the project management and SMEs for opportunity scoping, POC preparation, pilot design, technical qualification, implementation vision development
- Work closely with ICF Next Canada leadership and global Growth and Marketing teams on marketing campaigns, customer and partner events, and overall market messaging
- Work closely with the dedicated partner alliance team. Responsible for supporting our overall alliance partner strategy, and connecting with sales teams across our partner networks to grow and foster those key relationships
- Work closely with our Client Solutions and Project Management teams in both the hand-off and onboarding for the delivery of sold projects, as well as during the execution of our work, where necessary.
- Build bridges with other disciplines and sales leads across the ICF Next network to exchange ideas, embrace a collaborative approach and solve our clients' business problems.
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for Strategic Growth Lead position will possess the following competencies:
- 7-10 years of experience of significant revenue growth through selling digital and marketing services, including content and commerce platform delivery, marketing automation and CRM, digital strategy, user experience and creative design to Global 2,000 organizations
- 5+ years of experience building and implementing best-in-class sales process, including prospecting capabilities, lead generation and management, sales funneling and cycle, metrics management, etc.
- Established relationships and experience selling with service and technology partners, systems integrators, and other channel partners
- Experience leading and winning new business pitches with polished presentation
- Existing network of senior-level client relationships
- Track record of target quota achievement
- Strong written and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed based on prospective client needs
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)