Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks an experienced Asset Manager to provide information to ensure the most effective utilization of equipment and materials.
In this role you will:
- . Maintain life cycle accountability for government assets and property.
- Performs the activities to track and manage all assets (classrooms, hardware, software, licenses) required by the DC3 CTA program in WASP or replacement systems.
- Leads asset management from initial sourcing through customer delivery to ultimate disposal (DRMO).
- Develops and institutes processes that notify DC3 CTA representatives of funding requirements for the continuing maintenance of GFP replacement and IT investments.
- Develops an asset inventory; analyzes the inventory to ensure compliance with license agreements, to consolidate redundant applications, and to identify other cost saving opportunities.
What you need to be considered:
- Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant Asset Management experience
- Experience working in a DoD environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)