Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Manager
ICF's Enterprise Cyber Security and Resiliency division is looking for a talented, highly skilled and motivated DoD Cleared Senior Project Manager to join our Identity Management and IT Modernization Management line of business to support a government client in the DC, MD and VA area.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the managing the overall performance of an ICAM and HSPD-12 related project in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages all phases of the project meeting project objectives and deliverables, including all financial goals while maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Manage full life cycle of the project
- Manage all operational support of the project
- Manage teams of technical staff to achieve deliverables
- Ensure that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Exercise broad delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing project responsibilities
- Will be client-facing and required to deliver projects on time and within budget; will plan and manage development schedules, work closely with development teams, and communicate timely status/progress to multiple stakeholders.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of reports, diagrams, procedure documentation, and other documentation, as required.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years’ professional experience with 6 years of IT Project Management experience
- 3 years’ experience managing Identity Management (ICAM) projects/programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Solid experience with project budgeting and scheduling.
- Experience with client development; building on existing and introducing new solutions and/or services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full system development lifecycle experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)