Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks an experienced Training Instructor that will instruct students in specific technical cyber domains in the academy classroom and lab environments.
In this role you will:
- Assists in preparing, distributing and utilizing instructional support materials.
- Makes recommendations to improve the quality of course content and delivery.
- Track student progress through duration of course.
- Provide course completion records on student achievements.
- Mentor/tutor students as needed to ensure comprehension of material presented.
- Review course material and classroom facilities prior to delivery and mitigate issues to ensure quality instruction.
What you need to be considered:
- Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant classroom and lab training experience
- Experience working in a DoD environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)