Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and action-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join ICF’s Energy Aviation and Infrastructure (EAI) Group. The ideal candidate will be organized, data-driven, and interested in understanding key market and policy dynamics in the rapidly evolving energy sector to help staff maximize the group’s marketing efforts. This individual must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be highly collaborative as they must work closely with business leaders, technical staff, corporate marketing, and the EAI business development team on the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for people with 2+ years of experience in business marketing or a related field. Ideal candidates will have marketing, copywriting, and event planning experience as well as interest, knowledge and/or experience working in a consulting environment. Interest and/or experience in the energy industry is desirable, but not required.
- Engage subject matter experts at all levels on relevant topics and messaging approaches to attract industry attention
- Facilitate and support the creation of marketing content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, etc.)
- Work with senior staff to prioritize selection of conferences to maximize ICF’s exposure in the marketplace.
- Support the planning and execution of conferences, client meetings, and other events and facilitate post-event follow up activities
- Help educate and encourage staff to engage with social media to further extend the reach of our corporate marketing content (specifically LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Assist with the creation of monthly newsletter content and facilitate newsletter distribution
- Support data entry, data analysis, and reporting efforts associated with various marketing strategies and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional work experience in marketing and/or event planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook)
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Experience with a client relationship management (CRM) system (ie. Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Marketo) is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with the energy industry is desirable, but not required
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills with a strength in written and verbal communication
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)