Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Search Engine Marketing Manager
ICF is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated Search Engine Marketing Manager
The candidate will work with Media Planners and Campaign Managers on developing and executing Paid Search campaigns. The candidate may also contribute to other PPC tactics.
This position is based in Fairfax, VA – Optional Flexible Schedule.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search campaigns
- Write compelling ad copy
- Establishing best practice processes for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing
- Manage the day to day relationship with Google and Bing reps
- Provide subject matter expertise to the media team while training and developing the existing paid search team
- Write / prepare weekly and monthly reporting in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Find and use actionable insights
- Recommend new solutions and capabilities
- Contribute to strategy development at the beginning of the media planning process
- Work with ICF Next colleagues outside of Paid Media as well as clients
- Potential to work on other PPC products with Google Ads and Bing
- Reports to Director of Digital Advertising Operations
- 4+ years experience managing large and small Paid Search campaigns, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with CPL, CPA, and brand campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in SEM, SEM platforms and tools as well as Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Ability to explain SEM to clients and colleagues with limited SEM background
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to train, motivate and manage individuals at multiple levels, from entry to manager level.
- Knowledge of the role SEM plays within the “bigger picture” of marketing strategies
- Experience presenting results to internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Health insurance or Energy utilities experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Doubleclick Search a plus
- SEO proficiency a plus
- Experience working in a partially remote team
- Google AdWords Certified
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)