Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Communications Director, in our Los Angeles office.
As a Communications Director you will:
Act as a advisor to clients and build client relationships
- Make strategic recommendations to clients based on understanding business needs, data analysis and communications expertise.
- Oversee strategy and planning for client accounts, understanding client needs and looking for opportunities to expand revenue.
- Serve as communications expert and advisor, both carrying out and overseeing the completion of project work and deliverables.
- Identify client needs and create approaches to address those needs.
Oversee communications analytics, strategy and process design on client accounts
- Consolidate research inputs and present recommendations for client’s communication strategy or analytics approach.
- Create measurement and metrics strategy for communications and marketing clients.
- Design processes for communications functions.
- Lead assessment activities including survey design and stakeholder interviews.
- Lead client meetings and presentations on a regular basis. Must have credible, persuasive client presence and presentation skills.
- Manage and produce work across the lifecycle of client projects such as designing and writing content for executive-facing presentations, building agendas, writing business cases, and building strategic planning approaches.
- Direct client teams, ensuring development of client-ready work product and presentations. Review and oversee all account processes to ensure the team is completing high quality work.
Lead Analytics for Firm
- Drive ICF Next’s perspective on measurement and data in the communications space.
- Create data and measurement strategies for clients, customized based on their data and tech stacks.
- Embed data and measurement best practices in client work across the firm.
Team leadership and mentoring
- Design workflows to maximize the talent of the team.
- Provide feedback and coaching with a focus on developing talent.
- Mentor team members for growth and future performance.
- Motivate the team to do their best work.
- Promote a positive, collaborative environment.
As a Communications Director, you will have:
- 15+ years of professional management consulting experience in communications strategy
- 5+ years of client-facing experience
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in communications, business, marketing or related business degree
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking
- Ability to travel 20%-30% of the time
Job Location(s): Los Angeles
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA75)