Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Development Research Specialist
Numbers intrigue you, you notice trends. "Why" and "how" are favorite words
and you're all about the details. You like data.
You know (almost) everything about MS Excel,
and you may even have experience with PowerBI.
If this describes you, please read on and learn about Senior Business Development Research Specialist at ICF. In this role you will transform data into actionable information, developing and analyzing corporate-level sales and high-quality reports for the C-suite, investors, Board of Directors, and other senior level internal stakeholders.
You'll be an integral part of ICF's Corporate Growth team, which supports Business Development efforts across the organization with proposal and capture management, strategy development, knowledge management, and other resources and tools.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Reporting critical metrics for senior leadership in a large, publicly traded company
- Preparing monthly and quarterly sales metrics reports
- Analyzing data to find and report on relevant trends
- Monitoring data quality to ensure reporting accuracy
- Processing and reporting on client quality data from monthly surveys
- Preparing reports used to support Board of Directors and Investor Relations meetings for the C-Suite
- Predicting future Business Development success based on historical experience
- Responding to ad-hoc requests resulting from evolving business needs
- Solving Problems, analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Manage multiple priorities and complex data relationships in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Quality Control your own work, Attention to detail is a critical skill for success
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience is required, with coursework in economics, statistics, and/or marketing beneficial
- Proven success with at least 5+ years mid-level analysis and reporting experience (internships count!) – examples of analyses/reports would be great to see
- Demonstrated expert level Excel skills required
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
What we would like
- PowerBI and familiarity CRM systems
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, a cooperative attitude and awareness of your audience
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of government contracting
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)