Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Corporate Marketing Team is looking for a creative and collaborative Graphic Designer that can blend graphic design skills with production artist tasks, to help create consistency and reinforce our brand guidelines, throughout our marketing collateral, while working in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
If you are resourceful, creative, and meticulous with the ability to dissolve your design ego and focus on corporate and holistic brand goals, this position is for you. We are looking for team players, strategic doers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and creativity across multiple mediums and production platforms—including print, report and brochure layout, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations development, creation of web-ready graphics, animated GIFs, and photography—using industry standard applications including Adobe CC suite. Experience with HTML, email marketing, and video editing is a huge plus.
What you’ll be doing….
- Conceptualize and produce high-quality, creative, print, and digital designs supporting marketing collateral/campaigns assets
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects and markets, ranging from energy to health, and cyber security with fixed deadlines
- Collaborate with senior designers, campaign managers, and project leads to develop graphic solutions that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences
- Help develop conceptual skills, sharing design critique, providing and receiving constructive feedback on visual, layout and creative ideas
What you’ll need to have…
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (print, web, and video editing applications)
- Advanced skill and efficiency working in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of the design and layout principles, software, and best production practices including production for print, digital, and multimedia
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with high demand for a variety of creative deliverables: social, web, print, and digital assets
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- The ability to rapidly develop design ideas with solid knowledge of color, layout and typography, with the ability to work towards deadlines and complete tasks on time
- Proficient in print production, pre-press, and digital formats
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with major focus on PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Nice to haves…
- Skilled in working with web developers
- Experience with video editing and production skills, and the ability to incorporate design elements into short videos for web publishing, and landing pages.
- Develop vector artwork files to create digital presentations, infographics, web graphics, and animated presentations
- Produce digital/web deliverables that include microsites, landing pages, banners, and email templates
- Excellent understanding of color, layout aesthetics, and balance in print, web, and interactive design
What makes you awesome!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while sharing daily workload and status updates with senior creative team leaders through daily creative stand-ups, and production reviews.
- Maintain a low-error rate in implementing feedback and copy edits from creative staff, internal project managers and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to succinctly and effectively present creative to clients at all levels.
- Highly organized, with strong workload management and prioritization.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)