Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Job Location : Bangalore.
Bachelor's Degree required
AEM Developer- Job Description
ICF Next is looking to hire AEM developers to join the team.
What you’ll get to do:
• Lead technology teams to design and build maintain omni-channel Java-based applications using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform, including, but not limited to design and develop technical architecture, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs, implementation strategy, and unit testing.
• Represent technical team in client-facing dealings
• Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
• Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
• Provide technical solutions on complex projects that require integrating CRM, e-commerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM platform
• Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ) comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries
- Deep understanding of CMS concepts.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
Bangalore, India (II76)