Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Writer-Cyber Security Training
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is hiring a Technical Writer to support computer incident response and forensic services and cyber training. The Academy is the vanguard of providing best-in-class cyber training to the Cyber Workforces. The Academy’s training is delivered primarily via three methods: in residence, Mobile Training Teams (MTTs), and online training.
- Conducts technical writing, editing and production of all Academy and training materials such as student guides, lab manuals, assessments, video scripts, graphics, and storyboards for formal and informal learning
- Develop editorial and branding guidelines with input from Government client and PM.
- Participate in communication plan development and ensure compliance and standards are met and in alignment with DoD requirements.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Active clearance
- 3-10 years relevant experience
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)