Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Business Development
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Director, Business Development in our Chicago or Minneapolis office.
As a Director, Business Development, you will:
- Understand and deliver the value to new clients through ICF Next’s full suite of creative engagement capabilities, including PR, Social Engagement, Branded Content + Advertising, Digital Experience Design, Influencer Marketing, Media Buying + Planning, Public Affairs + Issues Management, and more and how they can be positioned and sold in the marketplace.
- Partner with business leaders to develop a GTM strategy, including identifying target industries and developing and executing a pursuit strategy and action plan
- Identify and call on potential new business opportunities through a combination of established business relationships within the agency world and through other industry sources, including news articles, events, etc.
- Develop and lead an end-to-end pitch process, including translating the prospective client’s need into a winning story and managing interdisciplinary teams through full pitch process
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and build a viable sales pipeline to achieve the sales targets and expected material margins
- Manage a seamless transition from sales to delivery
As a Director, Business Development, you will have:
- 7+ years of integrated creative/design/pr experience supporting Global 2000 organizations with increasing responsibility to sell and deliver high-value agency services
- Undergraduate degree required (BA/BS)
- Ability to travel 50%
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL12)