Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Elder Fraud Hotline Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Elder Fraud Hotline Manager- OVC TTAC
Fairfax, VA preferred. Will consider remote.
You have expertise in victims of elder abuse or fraud and you have great experience with call centers or hotlines. At ICF we have a role bridging these skills and making a difference at the national level! We are hiring an Elder Fraud Hotline Manager. In this role you will support ICF’s implementation of a nationwide hotline serving older Americans who have been victims of fraud with our client, the Office for Victims of Crime Training and Technical Assistance (OVC TTAC)
There will be approximately 15% travel to conferences and workshops. Our preference is to have this role be Fairfax, VA based although remote work can be possible.
To plan and implement this nationwide hotline you will:
- Plan often complex and sensitive concurrent activities across multiple teams at ICF and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables
- Drive training and technical assistance for federal, state and local clients around Elder Fraud including direct service design, training design and co-facilitation of focus groups as necessary
- Perform a range of management, training, planning, analytical, evaluation, writing, and problem-solving activities
- Develop a communications campaign to highlight the hotline and preventative measures older Americans can take to avoid fraud.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) to ICF project teams
- Support data collection, analysis and report writing and develop metrics
- Hire, train, and supervise staff to provide direct services to the target population
- Partner with the client and provide them with deliverables on a schedule
- Develop/implement creative strategies to ensure engagement and response by victim service organizations and allied professionals
- Work with multiple ICF resources to develop communications plans, materials, and public awareness campaigns
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state and federal requirements related to running a call center that provides direct services
- Work with ICF technologists to minimize any disruptions to call center operations
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with allied organizations and groups serving a similar population
- Demonstrated experience working on or managing a Call Center/Hotline
- 8+ years previous work experience managing victim service programs and 8+ years of experience delivering TTA to victim service programs including detailed knowledge of and experience working with local victim service providers, state victim service coalitions, and allied professions
- Experience working with victims of elder abuse or fraud
- Success building and supervising a diverse team housed in a variety of locations
- Bachelor's degree in Human Service subject matter area
- Experience with grant/contract compliance, data integrity and victim confidentiality
- Success developing marketing and public awareness campaigns
- Effective client-service driven experience and familiarity with government structure and government agencies
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Master’s Degree in Human Service subject area
- Understanding and experience working on national level efforts
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated decisiveness, diplomacy and sound judgment in resolving difficult problems in complex and sometimes sensitive work assignments
- Excellent technical-writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels of internal staff, as well as clients, grantees, and vendors.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)