Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Financial Analyst
In this role you will:
- Coordinate the financial and invoicing information required.
- Supports Financial Analyst Lead in providing cost controls, variance analysis, budget forecasting, and EAC plan activities across the program.
- Directs and coordinates the TO Program baseline activities in coordination with Business Ops Manager
- Supports the initial and annual Program Baseline review with Bus Ops Manager, Client and FEDSIM.
- Provides input to the MSR regarding the Program Baseline Reviews.
What you need to be considered:
- Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant Financial Analyst experience
- DODD 8570/8140 IAT II Certification
- 5+ years supporting DoD contracts
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)