Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Research Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Our Survey Research practice is home to a talented community of survey researchers building robust solutions for government, university and commercial clients. ICF survey products demonstrate quality, credibility, reliability, innovation, responsiveness, and transparency. We have the largest and most extensive history in conducting the CDC’s behavioral risk factor surveillance surveys (BRFFS), Youth risk behavior surveys (YRBS), and other surveys at the national, state, community and cross-international level; data coordinating and statistical support services; as well as internationally renowned transformative projects such as the Demographic and Health Survey. The Survey Research team works in close collaboration with global ICF experts conducting research across industries including Health (CDC, NIH), Education (DoE), Veteran’s Health (VA), Energy/Environment (EPA), Transportation (DoT), Public Health, and Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
ICF International is currently seeking a Survey Research Analyst to work join its Survey Research practice in our Rockville, MD office.
Responsibilities may include:
- Research and evaluation tasks, such as:
- Data entry and cleaning
- Processing or preparing outgoing and incoming study documents
- Assisting with preparing written reports or other deliverables
- Survey instrument testing
- Literature reviews
- Qualitative tasks such as focus group and interview note taking or arranging logistics
- Preparing procedural documentation
- Conducting and answering calls and e-mails from study participants
- Assist with internal and external meeting tasks such as logistics, notetaking, and material preparation
- Perform quality assurance checks on data, reports, and presentations
- Support proposal development activities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree (social sciences or other relevant subject area)
- Customer service experience in any type of environment (e.g., retail, service industry, medical office, human subject research).
- Spanish Fluency preferred
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS) preferred.
- Strong interest in survey methodology and data collection
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to get a public trust clearance.
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently.
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)