Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Coordinator Energy Efficiency Engineering
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is adding staff to its energy efficiency team in Portland, Oregon to support a wide range of energy efficiency program processes. Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry, non-profit and government organizations. We are seeking an individual with experience in energy efficiency, processes improvement, and platform management to provide support within our team.
This individual will work closely with our team of engineers, account managers, and operations staff to coordinate expectations and move custom and standard projects forward. The ideal candidate also has an interest and ability to own and analyze various business processes to make end-to-end improvements. Other tasks will include overseeing client software platforms for light administrative design as well as subcontractor and customer permissions and access management.
- Work as part of an energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed
- Ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve specific program goals;
- Assists managers with coordination and delivery of project and program deliverables to meet project timelines and client needs;
- Takes ownership of key tasks and processes driving them to completion or greater efficiency;
- Manage permissions, access, and maintenance for multiple team and customer-facing platforms.
- Own and update multiple excel-based trackers that require coordination with internal and external team members.
- Manage end-to-end processes and provide QC improvements.
- Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants, and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures.
- Review technical specifications, engineering calculations, and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience in areas such as business, energy efficiency, energy policy, or;
- Typically, 3 years of specific subject area work experience including advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), SharePoint, and any project specific software programs.
Preferred Professional Skills/Experience
- 3 or more years of energy efficiency experience;
- Superior interpersonal skills and communication skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude; customer service orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions;
- Proficiency in MS SharePoint and Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Power BI);
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors;
- Excellent time management skills that allow for success in a fast-paced, results-focused environment;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information;
- Self-motivated to build knowledge of the business and apply understanding and capabilities to day-to-day responsibilities;
- Sets challenging, measurable and sustainable goals in collaboration with manager(s).
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Portland, OR (OR08)