Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Join our growing team of Disaster Manager professional!
Work Location: Client Site in Houston, TX
In this position you will be responsible for oversight and coordination of all facility and motor vehicle matters at a project office and up to five Intake Centers providing application intake services and technical assistance to applicants for disaster recovery services across Harris County, Texas. Support the implementation and administration of facility and vehicle standards, policies, procedures. Act as point of contact for technology issues such as equipment and internet repairs. Oversee purchasing, leasing, and procurement of office supplies and equipment to include cost coding and invoice approval process. Support the maintenance and repair of facilities, vehicles, and equipment. Provide vendor contract management, negotiations and insurance verification. Support all center and office openings, closures and relocations. Act as the primary point of contact with Landlords at each facility and ensure intake center staff is trained on landlord policies and emergency procedures.
• Ability to work and coordinate with up to 6 different landlords and facilities and a vehicle lessor.
• Primary Point of Contact to address and handle all facilities and vehicle related issues or requests.
• Support implementation and administration of facility and vehicle standards and policies and procedures.
• Willingness to drive cargo van or equivalent.
• Coordinate scheduling, fueling, parking, and maintenance of any leased vehicles.
• Oversee facilities related purchasing, office supply equipment procurement and related process/policy development and administration.
• Code invoices, acquire approvals, and facilitate the completion of all required Accounts Payable forms for payment processing.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions. Contact vendors as needed.
• Review contracts and purchase orders; maintain contact and negotiate with vendors; research savings opportunities by way of volume discount; evaluate and recognize vendor performance.
• Prepare periodic reports related to assigned areas of responsibility.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships in the performance of work duties.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.• Perform additional tasks and duties as required.
• Knowledge of property management principles and standard facilities maintenance practices required.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel required.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Outlook required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat highly.
• The ability to be flexible.
• Creative problem-solver with ability to come up with outside of the box solutions.
• The ability to be self-sufficient, a problem solver, and results oriented.
• Excellent organizational skills, time management, and prioritization abilities.
• The ability to work effectively under pressure.
• The ability to work independently as well as being a dedicated team player.
• Valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.• Willingness to work unusual hours and on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays and to travel across Harris County.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Client Office (TX88)