Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Consultant, Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Founded in 1963 and with full-service offices in New York, Boston and London, ICF Aviation delivers comprehensive services, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise that stakeholders in all aspects of aviation need to navigate a complex and evolving aviation industry. ICF’s aviation team provides objective and independent strategic consulting, commercial, financial, technical, and regulatory guidance to aviation clients, including airlines, airports, financial institutions, aircraft lessors, equipment manufacturers and governments. We assist clients to manage assets and operations, mitigate risk, and maximize return on investment.
Our multidisciplinary teams include former airline and airport executives, maintenance and operations specialists, financial analysts, and other aviation experts offering highly specialized skills in aviation fundamentals. The depth of our experience includes thousands of client engagements and a 50-year track record.
Visit the ICF Aviation page to learn more: www.icfi.com/aviation
Our Delhi, India office is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Manager consultant. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the aviation industry having previously worked in airlines and/or other aviation sectors. This position typically requires a candidate with good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and presentation capabilities, and proven project management capability.
The successful candidate will be required to support in the setup and continued operation of the Aviation Consulting team in India besides supporting ICF’s worldwide clients.
Responsibilities will include consulting delivery, intellectual capital development, team development, and business development.
- Lead consulting teams on projects, which typically include airline and airport operations, as well as developing client commercial strategies and managing their implementation
- Structure and manage assignments, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, directing consultants and taking responsibility for final work product
- Manage and grow client relationships by delivering excellent value, consistency, quality, and dependability.
- Build, support and manage the aviation consulting team in Delhi and ensure their effectiveness working with colleagues in different time zones
- Mentor junior staff for growth and development, serving as a role model for consulting skills and transferring company/industry knowledge
- Leverage existing relationships, if any, with airlines, airports, leasing companies, manufacturers, investors and lenders to identify their business challenges and present ICF solutions
- Support the development of new opportunities by leading interactions with potential clients and supporting proposal development.
- Lead corporate growth initiatives, such as the development of intellectual capital, white papers, or marketing materials
- Attend industry conferences for networking, new business development, and delivering speeches
- Work closely with colleagues worldwide to support new business development initiatives and identify opportunities to enhance existing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace, finance, management or related field
• A minimum of 5 years’ overall experience in the consulting, finance or aviation industry
- Demonstrable project and team management experience
- Strong interest in aviation
- Strong analytical aptitude, experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to travel (including internationally)
- Master’s, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- Deep understanding of the aviation industry
- Prior experience in management consulting
- Experience working with international teams
- Ability to work with and lead multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to prioritize and multi-task under established deadlines
- Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals
- Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly-skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
New Delhi, India (II77)