Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Business Consultant - Financial Transformation Office
ICF is looking for a Technical Project Consultant to play a key role in driving ICF’s infrastructure transformation supporting our Finance Transformation Office. This position will serve as an internal technical consultant that bridges the gap between strategy and transformational results.
The role will report to the Senior Director, Finance Transformation Office (FTO) in Fairfax, VA.
You will be working on innovative initiatives, driving change and executing against our 3-year transformation road map. You will have significant exposure to our business and processes within high-visibility projects. This includes exposure to executive leadership and could be a great opportunity for long-term career growth with ICF.
What you’ll be doing…..
- Provide project management support for ICF’s Master data governance initiative from design through implementation
- Oversee ICF’s ERP data conversion and interface development in support of the ERP implementation
- Organize and lead data validation and interface testing in support of the ERP implementation
- Engage stakeholders as required for feedback, support of project delivery, etc.
- Provide weekly status reporting and highlight risks to project PM and work stream Lead; participate in weekly status reviews
- Maintain project management documentation (project plan, status, SharePoint site, issue/risk/decisions log, change management log, etc.)
- Lead project meetings and capture meeting minutes; actively participate in training
What you will need….
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience working with complex data migration efforts
- Experience partnering with IT departments in the development of interfaces
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of financial applications, manage multiple projects with changing priorities and initiate projects with minimal guidance
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator
What would be nice to have…..
- Masters of Business Administration degree and/or CPA, CMA and/or CFA a plus.
- Prior management consulting experience
- Previous experience managing third party vendors
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Deltek/CostPoint experience
#finance #transformationoffice #Costpoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)