Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Manager, Finance Transformation
ICF is growing and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Finance Transformation Office to play a key leadership role in driving ICF’s infrastructure transformation. This position is based out of our corporate office in Fairfax, VA.
You will initially be the key liaison for the end-to-end rollout of ICF’s future-state FP&A solution, including design, build, implementation, change management, and training. The project encompasses Corporate Planning, Corporate Reporting, Project Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting. This is one of a series of initiatives that are designed to improve the overall efficiency and scalability of ICF’s corporate functions to enable and support continued growth.
What you will do:
- Manage a large project parallel to broader initiatives and ensuring execution and alignment. The key focus for the position will be ensuring financial management of the project, managing the deliverables of the solution integrators involved in the project, and providing overall support for the leader of the project
- Support the FP&A lead and team through requirements, vendor selection, design, build, testing and implementation
- Address problems across functional areas of the business
- Drive all aspects, including collaborating and coordinating across all functional and business segments
- Define project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget
- Manage resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project on time and within budget
- Keep team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related degree
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of project management experience, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend/implement response strategies.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What we would like:
- MBA, CPA, CMA or CFA
- Prior management consulting experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)