Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Next-Belgium is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 7,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients.
We are one of the leading integrated communication agencies specializing in public information campaigns across Europe. Our end-to-end, multi-channels, fully integrated communications offer includes strategy, creation and media planning, content marketing and editorial services, social media activities, media relations, stakeholder engagement and event organization. The in-house production teams specialize in digital solutions and are proud of 30 years’ experience with multilingual publications and a unique track record of audio-visual productions, honored with multiple awards.
We specialize in helping European institutions and other international organizations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
- Responsible for the development of content tools in a wide range of formats - web, print, data visualization, audio-visual – within the framework of projects ICF Next implements for its clients
- Manages the development of content tools from conception to delivery, working closely with the Project Manager to ensure tools are produced within deadlines and budget
- Defines and develops the concept for each content tool, based on the target audience, the client’s aims and objectives and the key messages to be conveyed
- Manages writers - both internal and freelancers - including commissioning work, briefing, planning and ensuring quality control
- Ensure compliance with the law (copyright and data protection) and any relevant style guides for all tools developed
- Supervises the work of junior team members to ensure quality and support their development
- Supports the head of team with developing budgets and responding to service requests and tenders
- Write and edit a variety of documents including press releases, best practices, etc. with high standard of English language
- Skilled English language (native or equivalent) editor, writer and proofreader
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and a good sense of what makes engaging, impactful content (how to find and tell a good story)
- Highly organised and meticulous in everyday work
- Ability to plan, respect deadlines and juggle multiple assignments
Marnix - Brussels (BE75)