Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Consolidated Business Operations and Support Services
Owings Mills, MD
Bilingual Pay: $15.46/hr
Shifts: Full Time Hours & Part Time Hours, ASK ABOUT OUR SHIFT FLEXIBILITY!
Operations Hours: Monday 8:30am to Friday 5:00pm
We have Full time positions available at our Customer Service Center in Owings Mills, MD. We are looking for dynamic, hard working professionals ready to grow with us. English and Bilingual positions are available. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work on the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, and innovative, ICF believes in growing the careers of our employees.
Bilingual CSRs are the frontline of support on programs that have life changing implications. This team will handle inquiries that involve the provisioning and maintenance of human social services including Child support, financial, nutritional and energy assistance and other services available to families and individuals in need across the state of Maryland. We need people who are respectful, professional, courteous, eager-to-learn, and ready to make a career with us. We provide training, competitive wages and benefits, and real opportunity for job growth.
The Customer Service Center’s regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Based upon future client requirements, these hours are subject to change. Applicants will be required to work shifts based upon current or future client or employer requirements.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representatives primary duties are:
- Respond to Customer inquiries and requests for information, and provide status updates, guidance, and information as outlined and defined in approved Desk Reference Guides, policies and procedures.
- Access internal and client systems, interpret screens, update screens and enter contact notes in automated systems.
- Communicate with client staff as required and forward Case and Customer information when necessary, via telephone, facsimile, or e-mail or other electronic transmission for further processing in accordance with the approved Desk Reference Guides.
- Accurately respond to inquiries with a high degree of respect in a professional and courteous manner.
- CSRs shall have at least one (1) year of Customer service experience.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree or Degree in progress preferred.
- Applicants will be screened for diction, grammar, voice quality and articulation, proficiency with computer and Customer service skills and experience.
Must be fluent in both writing and speaking English and Spanish.
- Ability to navigate in up to seven separate systems and up to three systems simultaneously.
- Ability to navigate and update in Windows and AS400 based systems.
- Ability to convey information and direction for multiple programs during a single interaction.
- Previous experience as a customer service representative in a call center.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, empathy, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Owings Mills, MD (MD22)