Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Junior Copywriter
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
We are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for popular culture who can craft concepts, generate ideas and produces intelligent, engaging content for colleague and customer audiences.
You’re a professional, proactive and positive team player bursting with enthusiasm, eager to learn and ready to push your career to the next level. A self-confessed word nerd, you spin corporate yarn into storytelling gold and transform dry data into vital fact – with a winning way with words to brings great ideas to life.
About the role
- Develop, craft and curate strategic brand content that inspires audiences into action across a mix of disciplines, including design, digital, print, film, experiential and live events
- Craft sparking short-form and long-form copy – everything from naming and straplines to website content, film scripts, handbooks, slide presentations, speeches and more
- Bring an exciting new dimension to our expanding Content team, building up your client-facing experience and strategic thinking as your work towards becoming a midweight
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. marketing or journalism) and at least a year’s professional writing experience – ideally in a creative agency environment
- A good understanding of brands and communications, plus bags of creativity and enthusiasm – as proven by a growing portfolio of work across different channels and audiences
- Well-organised and confident in your people skills, with the flexibility to collaborate with talented experts across our business, or to work individually using your initiative
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)