Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Billing Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between.
The Senior Billing Analyst is responsible for the preparation of complex billings for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts, accounts receivable collections and analysis, and financial reconciliations.
In this role you will prepare and review monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines. You will analyze unbilled receivables on a monthly basis against standard Costpoint reports, research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status, and initiate communications to external and internal customers to resolve billing discrepancies and collection issues.
The Senior Billing Analyst must work independently, multi-task with minimal supervision, and would also be able to produce year end indirect rate variance invoices as required. You will work closely with Project Accounting team, Program Managers and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy of invoices. You must be deadline driven, able to work in a fast paced environment, organized and detail oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years of Contracts Billing experience using Deltek Costpoint 7 and Cognos reporting tool, must be recent (within the last year)
- Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition knowledge
- Process a high value of invoices monthly / expert in resolving the unbilled
- Experience at least 10+ years processing and validating project type (Time& Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), and CostPlus (CP)) invoices as well as closeout bills including year-end indirect rate variance invoices.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong Excel Skills, knowledge of Vlookup and Pivot Table functions
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline driven, fast paced, organized and detail oriented.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)