Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Consulting Analyst
ICF Aviation encompasses 80 professionals around the world who help airlines, airports manufacturers and investors solve the most complex problems in commercial aviation today. We have guided the winning bidders to size their investments in London’s airports; modelled multi-billion-dollar cash flows to support aircraft financing; and helped global airlines get their aircraft off the ground more quickly. We are storytellers, economists and engineers fishing purposefully in a rich sea of data.
Visit the ICF Aviation page to learn more: https://www.icf.com/work/transportation/aviation
Our Delhi, India office is currently seeking professionals to join us as entry/mid-level Aviation Consultants and work under the guidance of project managers. Successful candidates will be primarily responsible for research; the collection and synthesis of financial, economic, and transportation data; and the creation of spreadsheet models, databases, statistical analyses, and graphical presentations. Aviation Consultants at ICF are expected to apply their academic and past work experience knowledge to a wide variety of projects and interact with internal and external experts in their field of expertise.
Key Responsibilities:• Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
• Become familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
• Perform quantitative analysis (data comparisons, statistical calculations, and model building)
• Gather, analyze, and interpret large data volumes in support of assessments, presenting results in a cohesive manner through written reports and presentations
• Interface with aviation teams in US and UK to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
• Support development of intellectual property development projects
• Support development of client proposals through research and analysis
• Bachelor’s degree program from a top tier university
• Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
• Exposure to quantitative model development
• Strong verbal and written command of English language
• Strong interest in aviation and aerospace industry
• Understanding of finance fundamentals
• Experience with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft VBA
• Strong attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
• Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
• Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)