Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Environmental Claims Administration Contract Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking for an Environmental Claims Administration Contract Manager who will be responsible for the implementation and management of a third-party administrator (TPA) contract to support reimbursement of costs for environmental cleanup and third-party damages for the Pennsylvania Underground Storage Tank Indemnification Fund (the Fund). This individual will be the primary point of contact with the Underground Storage Tank Indemnification Board (Board) and the Fund and other designated sources regarding program level issues.
This position is located in Middletown, PA.
- Manage contract-required support to meet or exceed Fund expectations as expressed in Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Supervise Claim Managers, other senior staff, and subcontractors
- Assign claims to Claim Investigators
- Monitor work performance to ensure implementation of established procedures and the timeliness and accuracy of work products
- Encourage and develop process improvements
- Identify and resolve problems and respond to requests from the Fund
- Lead and foster a team approach to providing Fund support, emphasizing common goals
- Serve as official point-of-contact with the Fund for operations (e.g., Disaster Response Plan) and reporting
- Attend Board meetings and meetings with Fund personnel, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance or a related field
- Ten (10) or more years of demonstrated environmental loss claims experience
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience as a manager in claims administration
- Demonstrated experience handling and managing claims resulting from underground storage tank releases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software
- Proficient in the use of claim and document management software typical of the insurance industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Leadership and personnel management
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Middletown, PA (PA04)