Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Development Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are seeking a talented business development analyst to join our Health, Environment, Analytics, Resilience and Social (HEARS) Group. The Business Development Analyst will primarily be responsible for maintaining the quality of the business development pipeline by performing systematic checks of data and providing training and technical assistance support to clients. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, possess great verbal and written communication and a capacity to master computer systems.
The position will be located in our Fairfax, VA site or homebased.
- Conduct quality checks for data integrity in Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365
- Engage with client staff and/or the ICF business development group to resolve data integrity issues
- Provide training to the user community on MS Dynamics 365, Power BI and ICF processes/rules for entering and maintaining pipeline data
- Maintain user training help manuals/documentation
- Provide “on demand’ support/problem solving
- Assist with the development of data management processes/procedures that align with goals
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with MS SharePoint and Excel
- 3+ years of customer service skills in a busy environment
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience with databases architecture
- Ability to learn and master new systems (e.g., Power BI, MS Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams)
- Experience with business development processes
- Experience consulting with Federal, state/local government
- Familiarity with government contracting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Customer service skills with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win user loyalty
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
Fairfax, VA (VA01)