Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Course Developer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Cyber Course Developer that will participate in the development of courseware while providing and maintaining specific subject matter expertise in their domain area.
In this role you will:
- Develop appropriate hands-on training exercises aligned to applicable KSAs
- Verify and validate instructors are prepared to instruct new courses
- Offer recommendations on domain course development and delivery
What you need to be considered:
- Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Operational experience in support of intelligence, law enforcement, interagency and/or military missions
- 1 year of experience training intelligence, law enforcement, interagency and/or US DoD
- Experience providing specialized training to US DoD and/or Civilian Law Enforcement and/or Interagency; familiar with military terminology and basic military tactics
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)