Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Curriculum Design and Development Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Curriculum Design and Development Lead that will support curriculum analysis, design, development, and evaluation.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the appropriate development of technical, hands-on training, for in-resident, online and mobile programs, align with supporting frameworks
- Ensure the curriculum development team identifies courseware solutions that appropriately identify when, how, and where learning technologies and methods should be used
What you need to be considered:
- TS/SCI Eligible Clearance
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of related experience in large scale learning design including blended solutions is required
- 1 year of supervisory experience is preferred
- Extensive experience in business and learner needs assessment and training design best practices to meet organizational metrics
- Experience in eLearning (Captivate, Articulate, HTML etc.), video development, and virtual training development (Adobe Connect webinars, learning platforms, streaming channels)
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design or Technology is preferred
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)