Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Content Coordinator in our Minneapolis office.
The Content Coordinator will play an integral role in day-to-day operations of our content studio team. They will be responsible for collaborating with external and internal teams to determine project deliverables, gather necessary information and build assignments within our content marketing/management platform (CMP). Candidates should be generally familiar with content planning, creation and management. Experience with SEO and digital content publication will be a plus.
The ideal candidate is a task-oriented problem solver who is self-motivated and able to multi-task while adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a Content Coordinator you will:
- Join a close-knit, smart, collaborative and highly productive team of content creators
- Review and evaluate project intake documents to help identify and address any gaps
- Develop an expertise and efficiencies in our CMP
- Build out assignments/deliverables within our CMP
- Provide guidance and assistance to content creators for assignment related questions
- Work on several diverse assignments at once, under pressure and with tight timelines
- Partner with the broader content studio team to identify and implement process improvements
As a Content Coordinator, you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and content planning/creation
- Basic understanding of SEO keyword implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels as well as within a team
- Ability to critically evaluate information to ensure projects/teams are set up for success
- Comfort working in a fully digital content creation and management environment
- High level of self-motivation and organization
- Knack for working well within a team and with a range of creative people
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job Location(s): Minneapolis
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)