Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job description: Contracts Manager
About the team
Within the ICF Europe & Asia (E&A) Group, we are seeking a Contracts Manager. The post would be based in either our London or Birmingham office. You will have significant responsibility including direct working relationships with senior leadership within the company globally.
You will provide support to operations and business development staff in the review of invitations to tender and proposals. The prime objective is to identify sources of commercial risk and measures to mitigate against such risks, maintaining an appropriate balance of risk and reward.
- The review of client Invitations to Tender to highlight potential commercial risks and to provide advice on mitigation measures.
- The review and negotiation of draft contracts from clients.
- The preparation and negotiation of sales-related agreements e.g. non-disclosure agreements, licence agreements, agencies, teaming agreements.
- The effective management of contract claims and variations.
- The provision of assistance in the resolution of commercial disputes with clients.
- The provision of advice to staff within the business on a wide range of commercial issues including but not limited to, the management and protection of intellectual property, contractual liability, conflict of interest, business ethics and data protection matters.
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures for managing contracts, including Contract Management Systems.
- At least 2 years of commercial contracting experience.
- Knowledge of English Contract Law.
- MS Word and MS Power Point skills.
- A working knowledge of UK Government Procurement processes.
- A working knowledge of the contractual procedures of various international funding organisations including the European Commission and the Department for International Development,
- Negotiation skills in client-facing environments.
- Proven experience in a services consultancy environment.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel including overseas
- Business-related or legal qualifications.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
London Riverscape (GB75)