Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Account Supervisor in our Minneapolis office.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for running the day-to-day activity on their account, including ensuring flawless execution on all deliverables. In this role, you will focus on both the short and long-term growth and success of the account. The AS demonstrates the.
Must be driven, motivated and able to provide critical thinking in an environment where there is often ambiguity. Has shown success in gaining visibility outside of the client team. Demonstrates knowledge of and passion for the industry, integrity, confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an account supervisor, you will:
- Serve as the go-to person for the client for their daily needs
- Be the expert on the account, clients, industry and trends
- Lead development of client SOWs, creative briefs and proposals and obtains client signatures and approvals when needed
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and strong collaboration across client and agency teams
- Bring strategic thinking and a point-of-view to the clients in a way that effectively deepens the relationship
- Ensures all work is on strategy and meets or exceeds client expectations
- Manage the client’s budget, maintains billing and invoice tracking and understands the profitability of their account
As an Account Supervisor you will have:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in an agency setting
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with financial services or B2B clients including advertising, design, paid media, production and strategic planning
- Strong decision making, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a single large or multiple smaller accounts while ensuring seamless execution across multiple workstreams
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)