Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Facilities Business Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
The Facilities Business Specialist supports the ICF Real Estate & Facilities function through the performance of Space Planning for 70+ locations and assisting with Project Management. Additional responsibilities include data analysis and reporting. You must be able to excel in a fast-paced office environment, have strong business skills, and have strong command of MS Office products, especially Excel. Responsibilities will include Overseeing space updates for all locations working with Space Planners, running reports and analysis for each location individually and all locations as well.
This role is based in our Fairfax headquarters office next to the Vienna/Nutley Metro Station.
- Oversee Space Management System (SmartTag) and Tracking for 70+ locations
- Maintain Space database, verifying integrity and ensuring accuracy of all data by collaborating with space planners in all locations
- Updating spaces for moves and consolidations
- Space Plan reports to all planners each month
- Analyze current space inventory requirements and vacancies
- Updating plans for all locations every week with HR updates
- Assist with acquiring office furniture
- Project Coordination of Buildouts, maintaining budgets and Microsoft Planner updates
- Track expenses vs budget for Projects, updating online reports
- Process capital expenditures for Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
- 3 years of experience
- Prior experience with Space Management or Project Management is a plus
- Must have experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office 360, Microsoft Office Suite to include SharePoint and Planner
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- The ability to be self-sufficient, creative problem solver, and results-oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate to staff at all levels, including Executive Leadership
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)