Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Change Management, Communications and Training Consultant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is growing and we are seeking three Change Management, Communications and Training Consultants to support our growing organization.
These positions will be located in Fairfax, VA.
The ideal candidate will work with a project team of technical architects and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to:
- Develop a change management strategy and roadmap to drive adoption of new systems and initiatives
- Lead the development of the communications and training strategy and plan and associated materials.
- Coordinate training, draft communications and coach project teams to increase the adoption of new systems and initiatives
- Create global email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help translate subject matter content into training materials
- Develop materials, such as process guides, fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement change management strategies
- Maintain a close awareness of project plans and changes and translate to support materials
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience in working on Enterprise HR and/or Finance system change project teams
- 5-8 years of project management skills/experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Demonstrated experience in learning needs analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training
- Experience managing small teams is a plus
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight to project plan on optimal sequencing and phasing within the project plan.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated consultative skills working in a dynamic and matrix environment
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)